Thursday, December 16, 2010

Special Delivery



When I landed at the airport late tonight, Meghan called me to let me know that Christine was sick and really needed someone to bring her some soup, Saltines, and ginger ale.  Meghan was going to have to go tomorrow, but we realized it would be easier if I took care of it on the way home from the airport.  So I stopped by a nice new Price Chopper in Platte City to buy the supplies, and then I headed off to Basehor to bring them to her.  To avoid getting sick, we agreed I'd leave the stuff on her doorstep and then text her as I was leaving.  I felt like I was leaving a bag of ransom money under a park bench, but the operation was successful, and Christine got her supplies.

1 comment:

  1. That is messed up. lol. Sick people already feel diseased, u can't just leave it at her door. Just wait till ur sick mister. OK, well stopping after a long trip was a real nice gesture. So I give you props for that. lol

    ReplyDelete