Friday, September 10, 2010

Stupid Lightning

We only play eight weekly games, all on Friday nights, in my fall soccer league.  I really really love playing soccer, so I look forward to playing every single game.  I'm already going to miss three of the games because we'll be out of town.  That leaves five.  The first game of the year was canceled due to lightning, and it was rescheduled for one of the weekends I'm out of town.  So that leaves four.  We were able to play a game last week.  But tonight, of course, we had another Friday night storm, and again the game was canceled.  No makeup date has been set, but if they put it on one of the other weekends I'm out of town, that will leave me only playing three games this year.  That makes me sad.    

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the canceled game but your picture turned out great - it has kind of a surreal quality. You should enter it in a contest. Blast that KS weather!

    ReplyDelete