Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bling and a Gourd


We didn't do presents and cake for my birthday on my actual birthday because FedEx lost my present. But Jason got that resolved and we celebrated tonight. It was a really nice birthday because not only did he get us delicious lemony cupcakes, but he also got me the pair of earrings I have really wanted for my second ear piercings. They are the same as the ones for my third ear piercings, just slightly bigger, and I love them. He also got me caramel apple pops and a squash. Yes, a squash. I always love the three-legged dogs, ugly babies, and misshapen fruits of the world and this squash is really unattractive and has many warts, so he knew I'd be happy to get it. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your package was found and delivered - better late than never. I'm sure you will look beautiful in your new earrings. Lemon cake sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete