Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So let's root, root, root for the visiting team




Thanks to my multi-city business trip, I was able to attend my second baseball game in three days.  This time I was in Chicago and several coworkers and I went to a White Sox game.  They played the Royals, and it was weird for me to see the Royals play as the road team in a game, as I've only ever seen them play in KC.  They're my hometown team, so I rooted for them.  Unsurprisingly, they played like they normally play, and the White Sox won 9-2. 

Also, I was only 6 rows from catching a home run ball, so I was on ESPN on the highlights of the game.  I'm basically a celebrity at this point.  I will sell you my autograph for a small fee.

2 comments:

  1. Now you are famous! Gee, Mark never had exciting business trips like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a dip shit. But I am laughing.

    ReplyDelete