Tuesday, May 18, 2010

On a plane, but not flying


Today I was flying to San Francisco and had a layover in Denver.  The weather in Denver was terrible, and because of it, we were delayed leaving the tarmac from KC after we had boarded the plane, delayed while circling the Denver airport waiting for the weather to clear, and delayed for another 1.5 hours on the Denver tarmac after touching down while we waited for the lightning to subside.  So I spent a lot of time on the plane.  Here's I am sitting in my seat while waiting on the tarmac in Denver.

2 comments:

  1. I would have had a panic attack. Claustrophobia is a bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that your flight didn't go smoothly. Mine went on-time and no problems. Chris said hers was a little bumpy but on time.

    ReplyDelete