Monday, August 30, 2010

Living in a Fantasy World

As much as I love sports in real life, both playing them and following every little detail about most every sport, I also love playing fantasy sports.  I play in one fantasy baseball league every year, and I'm normally not very good.  But I play in multiple fantasy football leagues.  This year, like last year, I'm in three.  One of the best parts about the league is the draft, where we get to choose the players that compose the initial rosters for our teams.  Here I am doing my third of three drafts this year for fantasy football.  I use both my work and my personal laptop at the same time to give me access to as many resources as possible.  That makes me a nerd, yet again, but I'm okay with that.  I'm proud of both my nerdiness and my love of fake sports leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment