Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jason, Clint, Mario, and Luigi

I'm in St. Louis for a business trip, so I called my friend Clint to see if he was available to hang out.  He was.  So he, his fiancee, and I went to dinner and then played New Super Mario Bros. on the Wii.  We had planned to only play for a bit and then go out, but it ended up being so fun, we played it all night.  We're pointing to the Exit Course option, because that's the way to restart the level without penalty.  We used it, well, frequently.  I never get to play video games anymore, and it's been a long time since I've seen Clint, so it was a great night.

1 comment:

  1. Jason, that's great that you got to mix a little business with pleasure. It's always fun catching up with old friends and it sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete