Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dazed and Contused

When I took this picture at the hospital, I thought it was going to be a picture of me with my broken foot as a result of racquetball incident.  Instead, nothing was broken, and I just had a bone bruise/contusion.  I pretty much never go to the doctor for things, as I feel that most things just heal on their own without expensive intervention.  So I was going to do the same for this one, but after I thought there was a very good chance it was broken, I felt compelled to go in.  But since it's only contused, I have to deal with pain and limping, but that's much better than the alternative of crutches and casts.

1 comment:

  1. Damn, you too eh? Sorry to hear that. How is it feeling now? How did it happen? I am healing good. Still hurts, and I can't twist it and I have to be careful, but it's getting much better.

    ReplyDelete