Thursday, April 22, 2010

Adventures in Beauty Products



Today I got a haircut. It had been November since I had one so I really needed it. I went to a new place because I had been going to my old place for at least a year and I am not sure I was ever totally happy with my cut, even though they did a very nice job with color back when I used to get that done. I am really happy with it because they kept the length and got rid of some of the choppy layering I didn't like so that was a success in my view.

I am less happy with this new lipstick I tried out. It's called a lip stain, which is between a gloss and a stick, and people seem to love it and it's a color that's supposedly flattering on everyone. It's not that it's a bad color or not a good product. I just wear a lot of makeup and feel more comfortable with something a little more substantial. For me to even feel I can leave the house, I have to apply it multiple times to get enough color. Which means it's not going to last long. I don't think it's for me. However, I will try it again tomorrow with a darker liner just in case that helps.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up Meghan. I do like the hair tho. Very nice. We have not seen each other in forever, so that needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete